Do you want to supply services to MHLEPQ?
The Mental Health Lived Experience Peak Queensland is committed to open and transparent engagement with all stakeholders. In the area of procurement this is achieved by application of the MHLEPQ Procurement policy. A full copy of the policy can be found here.
When deciding on supply partners MHLEPQ takes a broad view of value where price is just one of several factors determining value for money. Other factors include:
- Alignment with MHLEPQ values
- Quality and suitability of the services or products offered
- Additional benefits from the partnership
- Commitment to social values such as equality, inclusion, and reconciliation.
Supply partners engaged through this process will be placed on a MHELPQ preferred suppliers list as our preference is to build long term relationships with supply partners over just getting the best deal.
On this page you will find supply opportunities for the MHLEPQ.
Currently the MHLEPQ are providing invitation to offer services for the following services:
- Company Secretary – Closing Day 10th June 2022
- Graphic Design – Opening soon
- Employee Assistance Services – Openining soon